Zane Wilmans - Director
Zane Wilmans is a well recognized figure in the security industry in not only India but the Asian sub continent and the African continent. Zane has worked on three premier cricket leagues and heads up the security teams for the International premier Tennis league. During the Mumbai terror attacks on 26/11 he was one of seven South African security specialists that was involved in saving 150 people from the burning wreck of the famous Taj Hotel which was heavily publicized in many media outlets across the world.
Zane has worked in the Middle East and many parts of Africa before turning his expertise to India and the Indian sub continent. Zane continues to lead teams protecting top executives of Fortune 500 companies through to high profile celebrities and sports stars all over the world.
Zane has been featured in Forbes magazine and numerous other high profile publications and news outlets and is often featured on news channels to give unique insights and commentary on unfolding world events as well as a sought after guest speaker.
Duncan Sangster - Director
Duncan Sangster is a former Major in the British Army and is a highly respected expert in security, safety, and event management. He started his career in armed forces gaining extensive experience in counter terrorism, public order and force protection. Upon leaving the army in 2005, Duncan embarked on a career as a security consultant, focusing mainly in the EMEA regions.
In 2009 he became engaged by Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) to oversee the security of the Under 17 World Cup in Nigeria and the Under 20 World Cup in Egypt. Since then he has provided security and safety expertise to the following events:
- Security lead, FIFA U-17 World Cup Nigeria (2009)
- Security lead, FIFA U-20 World Cup Egypt (2009)
- Crisis management and stadium safety, IPL T20 Cricket, India (2010)
- Security lead for Ticketing and Hospitality 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
- Re-Wrote FIFA Stadium Safety and Security Regulations (2011-2012)
- Security advisor for the football tournaments of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, London.
- Head of Security for ticketing, hospitality and accommodation 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil
- Head of Secuirty for ticketing, hospitality and accommodation 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- Head of Security for hospitality ATP Finals 2016
- Head of Security for ticketing, hospitality and accommodation 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Russia
Duncan is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and has completed post graduate studies in Security Management at Buckinghamshire New University.
Smriti Singh - Logistics Director
Smriti has been with Protexx from the start and is an integral director to Protexx operations with fifteen years of experience in the airline industry she knows what it takes to put together our complex specialized transportation details together in a smooth an efficient way.
Multi lingual in five different languages enables her to ensure full success wherever we operate be it in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Southern Africa or Timbuktu.
Smriti also takes care of our complex Human Resource challenges enabling our staff to have all the assets they need when they need it Most.